Monday, September 15, 2008

How some did it!

Since I was so lax in doing anything creative of my own, here are just a few of my favorite bloggers and how they celebrated these last two feast days...

Suzanne G....aren't her daughters gorgeous???

Margaret.....this was a great idea!!!

St. Athanasius Academy...I couldn't tell what was in the crockpot at first!!!

If I could, I would spend a lot of time doing things like this with my kids...it just feels right! Just so you know, I've already visited the craft store (Hobby Lobby is the BEST place!!) and I'm armed and ready for the Feast of the Angels at the end of this month. Just wait until you see what we're going to attempt for that one!!! The kids will love it and I think it's a great way to celebrate and thank those angels that guard and protect us night and day!!

No comments: