Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Please visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's blog!!



FOR TODAY Monday, September 22, 2008...

Outside My Window...stillness, absolutely no wind, no movement

I am thinking... I have so much to do today

I am thankful for... LIFE

From the kitchen... vegetable beef soup and corn muffins a friend just brought over

I am wearing... still in pajamas

I am creating...a master plan for when chemo starts

I am going...to call the pediatrician when they open because the girls are sick

I am reading... my October issue of Family Fun Magazine

I am hoping...to get all the laundry done today

I am hearing...Brian Kilmead's voice from Fox and Friends

Around the house... dusting needs to be done

One of my favorite things...watching my children laugh

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... work, chemo, family time

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are gorgeous and so are you! I love the new look of your blog! Let us know what the schedule for chemo looks like...With all our love,
MM