Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Update

I have to have something called a "port study" on Friday. They are going to use dye and imaging to try to figure out why there is no blood return on my port. I must say, I am so over all the tests and poking. I know this procedure is necessary, but it doesn't make it any easier to endure.

My hair has begun to fall out. Actually, I guess it's more correct to say that it is "loosening". If I run my fingers through it, I bring back a handful of hair. My scalp is still very sore. It reminds me of the way it feels when you get a sunburn on top of your head. It must be those hair follicles trying to hold on for dear life!! I have bad news.....they won't make it. I will leave it the way it is until it starts to look really bad...then I guess we'll have to shave it off. Sigh.
It's only hair, right?

Well...it's 12:52am and I need to go to bed. Pray I wake up with some hair left!!

No comments: