There are questions associated with this award and are supposed to be one word answers (yea right...when have you known me to use only one word to answer questions???)......so here goes:
1. where is your cell phone? purse (battery dead)
2. where is dh? 10 feet from me
3. your hair color? Bald (chemo)
4. your mother? Has gone on to her eternal reward (10/20/06)
5. your father? Has gone to his eternal reward (6/14/82)
6. your favorite thing? hearing my children laugh
7. your dream last night? don't remember
8. your dream/goal? to beat cancer, do all I can to help my children get to heaven
9. the room you're in? living room
10. your hobby? blogging, cooking, sudoku
11. your fear? January 20th, 2009
12. where do you want to be in six years? Alive and cancer free
13. where were you last night? Parish Night Out
14. what you're not? patient
15. one of your wish list items? dishwasher
16. where you grew up? Beserkley, California
17. the last thing you did? changed a diaper...it is never ending
18. what are you wearing? pj’s
19. your tv? on..Olivia watching Arthur
20. your pet? Three...two cats one dog, and of course...fish
21. your computer? on my lap
22. your mood? anticipatory/dread...chemo #3 in 45 minutes
23. missing someone? everyday
24. your car? Paid -for
25. something you're not wearing? shoes
26. favorite store? Barnes and Noble
27. your summer? too hot
28. love someone? aboslutely
29. your favorite color? red
30. when is the last time you laughed? this morning
31. last time you cried? yesterday
I get to nominate the following bloggers for the same award...
1. Emily at God's Canvas....she is a Catholic, pro-life, military wife and mom who inspired me much during this election season. Reading through her blog, I have found that we are like minded and have been through similar struggles. Drop by for a visit...you'll be glad you did.
2. Barbara at Praying for Grace....she is another Catholic, pro-life mom who definitely has a gift for writing. I especially like her November 5th post!!! Definitely something we all should think about.
3. Tammy from Tammy's Recipes/Everyday Cooking Inspiration....Tammy and her husband are right in the middle of moving their growing family from Ohio to Washington! She has wonderful recipes that I have tried many times....the Farmhouse Chicken is our favorite! Her site is filled with great photos of her recipes and kitchen tips (she posts those on Tuesdays)....go check it out!
instructions for the recipients...
display your award, link back to the person who gave it to you, nominate at least three other blogs, put links to those blogs on yours, leave a message on the blogs of people you have nominated, enjoy your award!!!!!