I need to ask again for your prayers! I have never been so touched in my entire life with all of you in this blogging community that have offered prayer and sacrifices for me (and my family)! However, we need prayer again as there are some employment issues for Dan and I that I am trying to place at the feet of our Lord with total confidence that all will work out according to His plan. We have been so blessed with our current employers as they also have been supportive and helpful during our times of need, however, things have begun to get a little sticky.
It all boils down to a couple of things:
1. Continue with our parish school vs. home school
2. I'm the one who carries the insurance....I basically work for the benefits
3. I need to keep continuous coverage in order to be insurable because of the cancer
4. Dan is working and going to school and he is so very stressed
5. My job has become a source of severe stress for me and I'm not sure I can go back there (this is a long story that I won't go into).
I know all of these issues might seem trivial to some. Trust me...I am thankful that we have jobs that can pay our bills (not including school), but, I'm going to be honest here....this is how I'm praying, but I know that ultimately...God knows best.
That God would aid us in either Dan locating a job that has somewhat normal hours (9-6, M- F) with benefits and better pay so that we can home school......or, that perhaps I can find something that I can do from home.
Either way, we need a solution and I know that God is interested in the details.
Thank you for your prayers. I think I'm going to get St. Joseph on the job!!