Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick Note

I'm so sorry for the abrupt way my blogging break took form this week. Stress can do strange things to your mood (especially when you no longer produce any estrogen!!!). Anyway, I've received many emails and calls from friends who were very worried. I want to put every body's mind at ease and say that I'm alright! No, the cancer has not returned...at least as far as I know!
I have been sensing a nudge from the Lord about me backing off during this preparation for Easter...but hesitated because my blog brings me so much joy! Recently, the stresses of life, marriage, motherhood and finances have reared their ugly heads and it is VERY necessary that Dan and I take a step back to evaluate what God is asking us to do next. We have some very big decisions to make in the next month and I need my full attention to be on my family.

Thank you again for your love, support, care and concerns. I don't know what I'd do without them!

Have a wonderful, blessed Easter!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We will continue to pray for you...take care, dear friend!

Frizzy said...

Relieved to hear you're ok. Thanks for your wonderful advice! I'll continue to pray for your family during this time for focus and knowing the things that really matter and what can be done without or postponed. Bird and I are constantly asking ourselves if we really need something or if we just want it. It's made a huge difference in our every day life.

Laura said...

God's peace as you figure it out.

aspiring... said...

Nancy, Hi, re: "Be Not Afraid" I thought you might like to know of the following post & comments at Holy Cards for your Inspiration:

http://thewindowshowsitall.blogspot.com/2009/04/ninth-station-of-crossapril-6.html

+