Friday, May 22, 2009

Computer issues

I'm not really sure what's going on around your blogging world....but mine seems to have developed a mind all it's own! For the past 3 days...I've not been able to view any blogs (including my own) without getting an error message. At first, Dan and I thought it was my laptop so I tried to use his computer, but that was a bust too. Finally, he loaded Mozilla Firefox and I am able to use the Internet again! Apparently, I'm not the only one having these "issues". I'm still not sure if it's a Internet Explorer issue....or a Blogger issue. Anyway, if I have not commented on your blog lately....it isn't for lack of wanting to! If anybody out there knows for sure what's going on....I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

YUM!!!!!!!!!!
What a GREAT photo!!!!!!!!!!!!