Saturday, July 25, 2009

Congratulations!

One year ago today I began my blogging journey! Here is a link to my very first post! It has been a very incredibly rewarding experience! I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

There really wasn't much celebrating today....Nathan left for the Home of the Mother Boys Camp and it's all I can do to NOT FREAK OUT! (More on all of that later)! In the mean time, I did manage to make a Tastefully Simple Almond Pound Cake for the occasion! It's absolutely delicious! I should have taken a photo when if first came out of the oven this morning as this is what it looks like now.

I never even bothered to take it out of the pan! Nathan did get to have a piece before he left this morning!

Ok...on to the more exciting stuff! There were 15 people that entered to win the beautiful rosary made by Barbara at Praying for Grace. Amelia and Olivia helped me to pick the winner!

Here you can see everybody that entered!

I folded the pieces together as tightly as possible and put them in the basket.

Amelia held the basket while Olivia got to choose.



And the winner is..............
...................MARY333!!! Congratulations, Mary!!! Please email me with your address!
Thanks to all of you for your visits, your friendships and your prayers! Here's to another year of laughter and tears, food and fun, faith and family!!

4 comments:

Mary N. said...

Thank you Nancy! Your children are adorable! As I have said, I will be giving them to Larry who I know will treasure them always! I will e-mail my address to you.

Therese said...

Congratulations Nancy on your one year. Congratulations to Mary to for winning the beautiful rosary.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Congratulations on your "blogiversary!!" And Mary, congratulations and best wishes! Cathy

Just Be Real said...

Nancy, congrats on your one year anniversary in blog land. Blessings dear one!