Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recipe Swap Thursday

How about some edible playdough! I have several recipes but this one is my favorite!

Fruit Playdough

2 cups flour
1 cup salt
4 Tbsp cream of tartar
2 cups boiling water
2 Tbsp cooking oil
3 oz package sugar-free fruit flavored gelatin


Mix dry ingredients in pan. Add the water and oil. Stir over medium heat until mixture forms a ball. Pour onto a sheet of wax paper. Enjoy!

My kids LOVE this stuff. However, I must admit they don't really eat a lot of it. The smell is just heavenly!!!

Head on over to Therese's blog to see all of the scrumptious additions to this swap!

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Ooh, this sounds fun. I think even my teen would do this.

Unknown said...

How fun! I may need to try it! I bet the jello gives it great color!

Frizzy said...

I'm sharing a Hummus dip recipe today. I can't wait to try this playdough recipe with Yaya. She'll have just as much fun making it as she does playing with it.