Friday, November 27, 2009

Here's the answer.

Well, thanks to SAHMinIL.....I now have the answer as to why some of you are seeing a blue background! Apparently, the new template that I chose is not compatible with Firefox. However, when using Internet Explorer...it is the white background that shows up.

I apologize for all of my Firefox people out there. I will change all of the writing to dark colors in hopes that you will still visit me here. When my "computer whiz" husband gets home from working the Christmas Tree lot at our church, I'll ask him if there is anything I can do...short of removing the template. Hopefully, we can work it out...if not, I'll be looking for another template that is compatible with Firefox too. I don't want my "peeps" to not be able to enjoy their visit!

9 comments:

Mary N. said...

Nancy,
I'm glad you figured it out. As for me, I'm on internet explorer right now and your blog looks beautiful:)

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

I was glad I was able to help you at least figure out what the issue is... Hopefully you can get the HTML fixed or something. Good Luck!

Sarah - Kala said...

I can certainly live with the black lettering . . . and I can even use Explorer rather than Firefox. I use firefox 'cos my husband says it is more secure.

Sarah - Kala said...

Just checking you on explorer and it looks like you said it should look. Much better! I hope your husband has a solution so you can keep it this way . . . do not make changes for me. I know I can come this direction or get glasses. ;)

Nancy said...

Sarah...I most certainly would make the changes just for you! However, it isn't just you! I'm working on getting the code fixed.
Thank you guys so much for helping me with this!

Barbara said...

It's very strange that you cannot see the background. I use Firefox and it's most definitely a textured gray blue.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Thank you! I'm a Firefox user here. And now I can see ALL of it :)

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

I'm assuming you got your blog fix?? Because I can now see the white background in firefox. Or perhaps it's because I today switch my OS (operating system) to Linux. So today I'm using Firefox on Linux. Before I was using Firefox on Windows XP.

Judy Dudich said...

Well...I'm on Explorer this time and WOW! I can see EVERYTHING now!
I love the tiny snowflakes falling everywhere!!!!!!
I can't believe how different it is viewing your blog on this as opposed to Firefox where it's all blue!!!!! Oh well..it works this way and that's what counts right?