Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you like to see....

.....some of the most wonderful Christmas cookies I have ever laid eyes on??? You do?? Well, you've come to the right place! Her name is Amanda and she blogs at i am baker!

Let me just give you a "sneak peak" at some of her talent!







I am so impressed with her creativity and her detail! Take a few minutes to peruse her blog. You will find some of the straightest and thinnest lines you have every seen! Her attention to detail is not easily matched! I visit her blog everyday....waiting oh so patiently for a new post with new pictures (I am a sucker for pictures)! You will find a link to her blog on my sidebar!
Thank you, Amanda, for being willing to share your talent with the world!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! Headed over there!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just about the nicest treat ever!! I am not sure that I deserve all your sweet words, but my silly little heart is just loving them anyway!

Thank you...truly... for taking the time to be SO kind!

I appreciate it immensely!

Blessings-
Amanda

Mary N. said...

These are awesome! Michaela and I spend some time each year baking big batches of Christmas cookies but they never look like these! I usually let Michaela decorate most of them. Maybe I'll put up a few pictures myself once we do our baking so that everyone can get a good laugh :)

Amanda, if I could cook like you I could make batches as presents for friends; for now, I only dare give them to family members! They are used to my half-cooked, half-burnt, treats:)

Judy Dudich said...

A work of ART!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Her blogs are WONDERFUL! Thank you for the heads' up, Nancy. :)

PS. My word verif. is "consurge". That's what my kids will do when I start making some of those sugar cookies.

Tracy said...

Just amazing, I wish I had this kind of talent.. they look soooo good!!