Friday, January 15, 2010

Tylenol Recall 2009/2010


Have you heard about the Tylenol products recalled? I hadn't heard anything about it until this morning. Click here for the list of products (and the Lot #'s) that have been recalled.


Apparently, it started last month with the Tylenol Arthritis product and has now been expanded to include most of the other products as well. I'm not very good at keeping up with things like this. I do give our kids some of these products when they are sick. Thank goodness none of what is in our cupboard is part of this recall.
**is there a limit to how many times I can use the word "product" in this post??*****

2 comments:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you for posting this. I heard about this today too and I plan to post something.

God bless you!

Donna-Marie

Joe said...

I guess a lot of people didn't hear about the recall which is scary since it's such a widely used medicine.

The worse part about this whole thing is that the real cause of the contamination was the wood pallets that the products were transported on! It makes me nervous - I mean, if plastic containers can be contaminated by the chemicals used on wood pallets, what might happen to food products that are shipped on the same pallets?

This is a topic I've researched and written a lot on - if you're interested in investigating further, my website is www.pallettruth.com

Thanks for spreading the word about the recall!