Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Bonnet Craft

Amelia had to make an Easter bonnet for a class project. There were very little to no instructions for this. I've been thinking about this on and off for about 2 weeks, trying to figure out how to make one. Then, I remembered something I had seen in this magazine a few years back! I had most of the supplies on hand that I needed to put it together. Here are the pictures of the process.....













Once the pieces were cut and glued together...all that needed to be done was to decorate it. We used paint, artificial flowers, crepe paper and stickers and ribbon.








I think they turned out rather cute, don't you?

6 comments:

aspiring... said...

Oooohhhh Nancy... What a wonderful project... A certain little three-year-old I love and I will be busy this week! Thank you so, for posting this. How beautiful, your daughters, too!

Gardenia said...

hello, I believe I found you through Abbey or maybe Judy at Homeschooling Family. I love this craft. and I can see your darling daughters did too. gone are the days when all the girls and their moms would wear a bonnet to Easter Mass, but this is second best to that! nice to meet you.

ScrapinFunatic said...

OMgoodness Nancy, those are just too cute. what a great idea too. thanks for sharing girls.

aspiring... said...

Nancy?
Missing you...
Everything ok?

Frizzy said...

Oh my goodness those are soooo cute! You all did a wonderful job. Can we come over and make some with you too? PLEASE!

Abbey's Road said...

Happy Blessed Easter to you and yours, Nancy. I am so blessed by you and your friendship.

Abbey