Friday, July 2, 2010

Holiday Plans

My wonderful sister-in-law and nephew are here visiting from Atlanta this weekend!  Our plans are to have a family cook out on Saturday and spend the day visiting and being together!  To me, the 4th of July is the epitome of summer!

I found some incredible Independence Day ideas from one of my favorite new blogs...The Idea Room!

Check out these Watermelon Pops!  Or....how about some Patriotic Fruit Pizza and other great desserts!
As a matter of fact, I'm going to give these a try for our cook out!
Red, White & Blue Berries!  Yum!


Nathan and I had planned to do a "Flag Day" Lapbook back in mid June...but we never really got around to it.  However, I did print it out so I think this will be something that well do together for Independence Day!

What are your plans for the weekend!

No comments: