Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures of our 4th Celebration

For the last five years or so, the girls and I have spent the 4th of July at a friends house.  Every year, they have a neighborhood block party!  It includes....tons of food, a wagon parade, dancing in the street, a jumpy house for the kids...and a HUGE fireworks display that is quite impressive!  This year, Dan and Nathan joined us (they usually go to another friends house with older kids)!  We had a grand time.  Here are a few of the pictures....

My feeble attempt at patriotic fruit!






Decorated wagon parade

Our wagon


I'm such a good mom...feeding her children Cheetos for dinner!

Dessert!

W
What food group is this?

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Looks like tons of fun. How on earth did your friends make the rocket? Too cool!

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun! Love the berries!

aspiring... said...

My reaction is WOW ! Is this a neighborhood celebration, Nancy? I don't believe I've ever been part of something like that. I'm totally impressed...

Judy Dudich said...

What a FUN time and an awesome idea (the wagon parade!) WOW! You guys live in a super-fun neighborhood!
Those berries look QUITE tasty!

And I believe the food group is called, "Go-ahead-and-eat-it,-even- though-we-wouldn't-normally,-because- it's-a-party,- we're-having-fun,-and-that-little -bit-won't-kill-ya'".