1. What's your middle name?
Louise, after my paternal grandmother.
2. What's your favorite magazine?
3. What are you wearing right now?
Pink pajama bottoms, white tank top.
4. What color are your bed sheets?
5. Who was your third grade teacher?
Mrs. Lois Procissi
6. What is the weather like right now?
Wet, muggy, hot....the Florida usual.
7. Do you know how to ski?
Yes to snow...no to water.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Dream vacation?
10. Favorite article of clothing?
11. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders?
13. What drink do you order when out?
14. What book are you reading?
Southern Living Magazine. Ok, it's not a book, but it's what I'm reading.
15. What did you dream about last night?
I don't remember.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
17. Any injuries at the moment?
18. What color is your bathroom?
Your basic off-white.
19. What's the state of your laundry right now?
Haven't done any in several days. Probably at least 3 loads to do.
20. Do you take vitamins?
Vitamin D3...when I remember.
21. Where do you love to shop?
Barnes & Noble & Hobby Lobby
22. How often do you buy groceries?
One big shop every two weeks with little shops along the way.
23. Do you have a pet/pets?
One dog, three cats and 4 fish.
24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary?
November 15th it will be 13 years!
25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea?
Coffee ~ cream & sugar. I don't usually drink tea, unless it's iced.
26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop?
27. Favorite month of the year?
October thru December
28. Do you have a hobby?
29. What salad dressing do you prefer?
Wishbone Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette.
30. Live or fake Christmas tree?
31. Did you walk or take a bus to school?
Thankfully, we lived close so I walked.
32. Do you have any phobias?
Emetophobia, Acrophobia, Atychiphobia (look em up).
33. What's your favorite snack food?
Cheese ~ any and all kinds!
34. When do you take your shower/bath?
Whenever I can, usually in the morning.
35. What time did you get up this morning?
36. What's your favorite animal?
Anything that doesn't pee on the carpet.
37. Have you ever broken a bone?
38. Do you wear makeup?
39. Do you speak any foreign languages?
A teeny, tiny bit of Italian.
40. Have you ever played a sport?
If you mean "on a team", no. I've played softball for fun.
41. Your last UPS package contained ...
School books from Catholic Heritage Curricula.
42. What's on your desktop?
A photo I took of the Smokey Mountains.
43. What is your home page?
44. Extrovert or introvert?
45. Favorite board game?
46. What class did you like best in high school? In college?
It's a toss up between pre-algebra with Mr. Senuta or Driver's Training with Mr. Nash.
47. What would you do with an extra hour each day?
I'd like to say I'd do an extra chore or pray...but I'd probably find time to waste that hour doing some needless thing.
48. Do you have allergies?
Ampicillin and Compazine.
49. Are your nails painted?
50. Where are you right now?
Sitting in my comfy recliner!
If you haven't already done this Meme (or one similar), please take a few minutes to answer the questions and post them on your blog! I love reading about my online friends!!
After doing this meme, I realized that I forgot to do the one that someone else sent me a few weeks ago. Sorry, Jen...my mind is going!!