Monday, January 24, 2011

Plainsong


Does anyone remember a blog named "Plainsong"?  I know it was a Typepad blog and it was around for quite awhile.  I ask because I copied and saved a post from 12/26/07 that has stayed with me since the first time I read it.  I found the copy of that post (tattered and stained) and wanted to talk about it here at BeNotAfraid, but I hesitate to do so if I can't give proper credit.  It's funny, I even have the blog bookmarked in my favorites, but there is no longer a working link. 

If anyone knows about this blog, or about the person who authored it (or if YOU are the person who authored it), would you mind either leaving me a comment or emailing me at nancywidener at commcomp dot net!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I'll do a google search for you.