The meme is hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship. Ruth describes it this way:
"This meme is purely for heart's sake. This is an
invitation to have few minutes each Thursday for a tea break in front the
computer and answer the following questions:
1. I'm having...(Share what kind of
tea/coffee/drinks you're having.) You can share a bit about your
2. I'm feeling....(no need
to explain why if you don't want to)
3. On my mind....(random
4. Then leave a line, a verse, or a
quotation to encourage the readers (and yourself).
It doesn't have
to be long. Just a light talk to make hearts light. You may want to add a photo
So here is my first attempt at this meme.
1. I'm having......my first cup of coffee this Thursday morning! I'm enjoying it with 1 packet of Splenda and some half & half. The mug is one I purchased at Starbucks several years ago. I bought it because it reminded me of Fall....my favorite season.
2. I'm feeling......a little tired this morning. I need to get the kids up, but once I do, our morning will begin in FULL FORCE and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I can hardly wait for Easter break when I can let them sleep a little longer in the morning.
3. On my mind......lots of things. Tuition for the 2012-2013 school year is first and foremost. It's a daunting task that must be addressed very soon. It's times like these when I miss homeschooling the most. Since that is not an option, I need to move on and allow myself to embrace traditional school with a new zeal and determination.
4. My favorite verse has always been John 3:30....."He must increase, but I must decrease"
Here is my mug: