Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do you know what today is??

Tuesday!  Do  you know what that means?  It isn't MONDAY anymore!

Did you also know......

....that this is the last day of Blueberries month, Hot Dog month, Read an Almanac month and Recreation and Parks month?

So here's what I think you should do today....Go to a favorite park for a picnic!  Bring along some lunch.  How about enjoying a nice juicy hot dog and a bag of fresh blueberries that are ice cold!  Then, take along an Almanac to browse!

This actually sounds like a pretty good day to me!

And while you're at it, you can wish J.K. Rowling (of Harry Potter fame) a big Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day!

In the meantime, I'm working on a post regarding a Family Home Management Binder that I'm creating!  This binder will have all those things that are currently scattered all over the house in various drawers, book cases and filing cabinets!Apparently, I've got too many irons in the fire...but I'm having fun!  Stay tuned!

No comments: