Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No words...

There really are no words to describe the love, kindness and support that friends and family have shown to Dan and I over the last few weeks. We have received cards and emails from as far away as New Zealand. We've received flowers, meals and some specialized clothing items (ahem, unmentionables....) as well as babysitting and furniture moving!! I've even had an offer from a dear friend in California to send a laptop she's not using 3,000 miles to me. I can't even begin to express to you how much you are all loved and how much I appreciate your friendships. I am overwhelmed. Today, I can't express myself in words....only tears. They are tears of true joy for the love you have shown us.
All I can do is to thank you from the depths of my being for....everything.

No comments: