Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ok...Uncle.

Things have gotten worse as the day has progressed. I have felt pretty much queasy all day. I ache so bad that I can hardly move. My neck and sholders feel like...well...I don't know what they feel like, but they feel bad. I can't get rid of this headache either. My mouth hurts, my chin hurts and I can't get comfortable.
I hope this doesn't last that much longer. I haven't been out of bed all day...no shower....I haven't even thought about getting dressed. I feel like crying but it might make things hurt worse. I don't even feel much like doing a copy and paste to put my chemo meter in here. Suffice it to say...most of the numbers are up.
Dan has to work tomorrow....so it should be interesting. Hopefully, Olivia will be cooperative and just play on her own. I still have to drive her to school around 9am...wish me luck.

Sorry, can't type anymore. The angels will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments: