Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post Chemo #1, Day 4 (morning)

Every joint and bone in my body is on alert this morning. When I got out of bed, I literally felt as though I had just run a marathon! Now, for any of you who know me....trust me, I've never run a race..let alone a marathon! But I swear I know what your body must feel like afterwards.
I hardly interacted with anyone last night...just slept. I would like to try and get something done today...anything at all...but, it may just be another bust.

The kids and I will be doing our angels craft! I've been looking forward to this one for a while. I've borrowed the idea from another wonderful blogger, Dawn. I absolutely love checking in with her each day to see what they're doing up in New England. Here is the idea that I'm stealing....although it won't be exactly the same.

Also, here's another great site for finding out what menu is on the table during any number of Catholic feast days...it's called Catholic Cuisine.

Chemo Meter is looking ok this morning:

Fatigue Meter: 3
Nausea Meter: 0
Anxiety Meter: 0
Vomiting Meter: 0
Pain Meter: 0
Overall Meter: 3

Have a wonderful Sunday. Enjoy your family, enjoy your surroundings, enjoy all of your blessings and don't forget to be thankful for everything.

No comments: