Friday, October 3, 2008

Date Night

UPDATE @ 10:25pm....Stupid movie...don't bother!!!

Dan and I are going out tonight! We're going to have dinner (thank you Kathy!) and then see a movie.....this movie!!! I'm really looking forward to it, although, I'd like to be able to leave my intestines at home. They are really becoming a drag!



Tomorrow is our parish's Oktoberfest! This is my absolute favorite time of year! I only wish that Florida had more "fall" weather. We have a lot of exciting Feast Days coming up and so between now and my next treatment, I plan to prepare our hearts and minds for the uniqueness of this time of year. Spiritually, the Church is rich with tradition and opportunities for living out our faith in a very tangible way. I plan to take advantage of all of it.



I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the Oktoberfest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An EXCELLENT movie for ALL couples would be "FIREPROOF". Loved it!!!
~Betty

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

Francesca (Caramagno)Manzella here from Young Adult Group in California. I live in Chicago now but recently got in touch with Paola and she forwarded your blog site to me. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through breast cancer. Just wanted to let you know my prayers are with you and your family. My mom was diagnosed in 2001 but is in remission and doing well. She kept positive and had faith in God through it all and I think that made a huge difference! It sounds like you have a great attitude about doing whatever it takes to beat this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll check in again soon.