Ordinarily, my kids would have had today off from school, but, because of a few days off at the beginning of the summer for Tropical Storm Fay....today is a make up day. I'm still not feeling well enough to tackle the Veteran's parade today so we'll celebrate quietly. If I can manage to get moving today...here are my plans:
- Get the kitchen cleaned and prepare for dinner. Tonight's menu: Crock pot pork chops with fresh green beans and a side of noodles.
- Put away folded laundry.
- Put up base for our Thanksgiving Tree.
- Have the kids cut out the leaves when they get home from school. After school snack: cheesesticks, sliced fresh strawberries.
- Complete homework.
- Call Grandpa and Uncle Mark to thank them for their service.
- Pray a family rosary for our veteran's and all who will serve our country.
- Collapse (uh...that would be me)
I wonder how much of this will actually get done? Well...either way, it's good to have goals...right?