Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busted plans....

Well, I guess our St. Nicholas Day plans are pretty much a bust. A friend and I had planned to get together for a party tomorrow night. We had chosen some cute crafts (this one and and then this angel handprint craft from this book). We also had planned to watch this movie and then read some stories. However, with Amelia still being sick (although she hasn't thrown up in about 12 hours) and with me in the middle of post chemo problems....it might just be better for us to stay home. I'm so disappointed. I've wanted to do a St. Nicholas Party for years now and have just never been able to put it together. Oh well...maybe next year.

4 comments:

Christie Groth said...

You and Amelia will be close in my prayers. I hope you both feel back to normal very soon!

Tracy said...

oh I'm so sorry, that sure would be a downer:( I hope you are both on the mend very soon!!

aspiring... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara @ kidz said...

OH! I'm so sad! Maybe you could still do it just at home?!?

Stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did.