Monday, March 2, 2009

A Name Meme

I was tagged by Therese at Musings of a Mom!! Thanks Therese!



Copy the questions from my post and paste them in a new post on your blog. Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......



1. What is your name?: Nancy

2. A 4 letter word: Nice

3. A boy's name: Nathan

4. A girl's name: Nina

5. An occupation: Nurse

6. A color: Nude

7. Something you wear: Necklace

8. A Food: Noodles

9. Something found in the bathroom: Nail Polish

10. A place: Naples

11. A reason for being late: Nausea

12. Something you shout: NO!

13. A movie title: Nim's Island (we just watched this...good movie)

14. Something you drink: Nyquil

15. An animal: Nightingale

16. A song title: National Anthem

17. A verb: Nudge



Here are my five tags:



Barbara at Praying for Grace

Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop

Barb at SFO Mom

Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

Michele at Mama in High Heels

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Was the nausea one for me? Thanks so much!!!

Tracy said...

Good job Nancy:)

Michele said...

Thank you for tagging me. I'll post it next week, as I'm heading out to go visit my papa and then my FIL this afternoon. Thank you for your sweet, encouraging words, but most of all, thank you for your prayers.

You did a GREAT job with this!