- Clean off top of entertainment center
- Sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room floor
- Scour the bathroom (including tub)
- Clean ALL glass surfaces
- Change kids sheets
- Go through the kid's drawers and get rid of stuff that doesn't fit anymore
- Weed through my magazines and other material by my chair
- Think about joining Weight Watchers On-line
- Laundry, laundry, laundry and some more laundry
- Get back to meal planning/shopping
- Prepare for Kathy's visit from California
......just to name a few!
It's funny to me how fast things can get out of control when you don't say on top of it! The girls have had bronchitis for the last week or so...they are on the mend but sick kids can sure make a mess! Nathan woke up yesterday morning throwing up...but he was fine by last night. I guess it was one of those 12 hour things. Anyway....it was one of those "lay around" weekends and so there are blankets, buckets, books, various toys and coloring books laying all around the living room. Sigh....well, I better get started instead of writing about it!