At Cherished Hearts for Home, Gae writes:
In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home. In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'. I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be. I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well. May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'. Please leave your name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other. If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.God Bless you this week.
So, here are mine for this week...
1. I commit to turning off the t.v. in order to interact with my children more.
2. I commit to making a genuine effort to get up earlier so that I can spend that time in personal prayer.
3. I commit to some kind of exercise everyday so as to treat the "temple" that my soul lives in just a little bit healthier..
4. I commit to reading my Magnificat every day.
5. I commit to examining my conscience and going to confession this week.