Let me just say from the get-go that Judy has one of the greatest blogs I've ever visited! Seriously! You could spend all day there and never get bored! She recently included me in a weekly feature called Daily Blessings Weekly Interviews! The questions were a lot of fun to answer but also very challenging! Please take a few minutes to stop by her place and visit!
Now...to keep this award, I must do the following: 1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. (Hence, see the beginning of this post) 2) Share "ten honest things" about myself. 3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it :)
Ok...so...number one was taken care of at the start. Number two is to share ten things about myself:
1. I hate to fly! You know...the "need a drink before I even get on the plane" kind!
2. I really, really like my kids! They are so unique and such specials gifts!
3. I procrastinate a lot and have many unfinished projects in my house (and my mind).
4. One of the biggest regrets I have in life is not learning to speak Italian so that I could communicate better with relatives.
5. I have a tendency toward anxiety/panic attacks....since I was a little girl.
6. I almost never finish a a Novena prayer that I start (see #3).
7. I am a FOXNEWS addict!
8. I love to cook but at ages 8, 5 & 3, my kids aren't very adventurous about trying new things and so I stick to about 4 main items that I cook over, and over, and over, and over, and over....etc.....
9. Sometimes I wish I had been born in a different time....late 1800's....early 1900's....or even in the 1950's. I long for a simpler time when things were black and white and all this gray area that has been caused by political correctness didn't exist.
10. My parents are deceased (1982 & 2006) and I miss them both terribly!
Now, I would like to bestow this award to the following people/blogs!
Now, I could go on and on with more than 7....but today...I feel like following the rules! Please enjoy all of these blogs....these are true women of God and I know you will be blessed.