Thursday, July 9, 2009

More wonderful blogs....

My body can't keep up with my brain today! Does that ever happen to you? I have many posts rolling around in my head which may or may not ever get written. So, to pass the time, I have more of my favorite blogs to share with you! Since I love pictures in blog posts....feast your eyes on these:

1. Foodgawker I dare you to visit this blog when you're hungry!

2. Cake That! Unfortunately, the creator of these lovely cakes does not live in the U.S.

3. PLAYING WITH SUGAR Is there a better name for a blog than that?????

4. Butter and Sugar Ok...maybe the name of this blog is better!

5. Jenn Cuisine All I can say about this one is.....Mmmmmmmm.

6. CakeCentral Check out the children's birthday cakes!

7. The Sporadic Cook Yummy, yummy, yummy!

8. The Italian Dish This needs no introduction!

9. The Decorated Cookie Fun stuff!

10. Sweetopia Waaaay out of my league!!

Well...these should keep you busy for awhile! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Aw...thanks for the mention :) I'll be back to visit you more when life slows down.