Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blustery Day


So there I was, in the parking lot of Walmart, loading my groceries into the car. I was having a serious discussion with myself about whether or not I really needed that Pumpkin Spice Jello Pudding mix, when all of a sudden, a gust of wind came and......................................................

well, I was wearing a skirt.............and, well..............................I just pray no one had a camera, otherwise, I'll end up on that "People of Walmart" website! Oh, the horror!
***warning: I would consider that above mentioned website to be "iffy" as far as appropriateness goes....so I didn't provide a link***

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

YIKES! A regular Nancy "Monroe" I guess!!! You poor dear :) So...did you throw the groceries everywhere in an effort to reign in the skirt?!? I can just see canned goods pelting nearby vehicles and you shouting "Oops..I'm sorry...bad day for skirts I suppose!" And since the REAL walmart scares me badly enough...I won't look for that website...I'd drive 100 miles to find something I need before entering that store!