On this first day of June, I thought I would load you up with some very interesting...but totally useless information! Here goes....
Did you know that.....
1. one quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet?
2. 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents...daily?
3. a dragonfly has a life span of only 24 hours?
4. a "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second?
5. most cows give more milk when they listen to music?
6. most lipstick contains fish scales? .....ew!
7. Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head"? ...although I always thought it was closer to pine nut!
8. the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes? ....they don't know my husband!
9. to escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs, it will let you go instantly? ....if you did that to me, I'm pretty sure I'd let go too!
10. Winston Churchill was born in the ladies' room during a dance?
So, there you have it...several totally insignificant, useless tidbits of information that will make you wonder why you stopped by here today!
Interested in more useless information? Click here!