Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's THAT time of year again!

Hello friends and relatives....yes, it's THAT time of year again!  It's time for my annual mammogram.  I know that I have inundated you with prayer requests over the last two years...but I'm going to ask for more!

Tomorrow morning at 7:30am...I'm scheduled to have a Bone Density Study.  This is primarily to check for bone changes due to the Arimidex that I take everyday.  Apparently, the medication can cause osteoporosis.
Then, at 8:30am....I will have my annual mammogram.  I don't think I have to explain what this test is for.

Please take a few moments to remember me in your prayers.  This is ALWAYS a scary time for me....I'm doing my best to focus on the "Be Not Afraid" part of my blog title....but isn't there usually safety in numbers?

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Frizzy said...

Heavenly Father, Please be with Nancy as she has these tests done and waits for the news. Please be with her doctors as they look for any areas of concern and report it back to her as well. We don't want anything to be missed or found for that matter. I thank you for this beautiful woman and for her strength to share her journey with us all. In your name I pray these things. Amen

Unknown said...

Very much praying dear friend!

Jessica of Faustina Farm said...

Praying!

aspiring... said...

Joining Frizzy and Therese and Jessica and so many others in prayer... in Jesus' Name, amen.

Frizzy said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you this morning and praying all went well. I think you're probably done with your appointment by now with our time difference and all. Sending hugs your way.

It's good to see Aspiring here. Do you have a way for me to get in touch?