Several months ago (or, I guess it could be 'weeks"...I don't remember), I saw something on Facebook called The 60 Day Photo Challenge. I shrugged it off as another one of those things that would stress me out if I had to post a picture every day for 60 days! Since then, I've noticed that several blogs I follow have taken on this challenge and it doesn't look quite as frightening as I thought. So, I've decided I can do this! Who cares if I skip a day, I'll just double up the next time! I mean, the title says '60 Day Photo Challenge'....it doesn't say it has to be consecutive! And so, I am embarking on this challenge! If you're interested in the list of what to post for each day, try clicking here.
60 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1
*Post a picture of yourself with 15 facts*
I had no idea when I decided to do this that the very first day/assignment was going to cause me problems. You see, I have a strict NO PICTURE OF MYSELF UNLESS IT'S FROM A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I WAS THINNER policy on this blog! So, this is the photo that I'm willing to post today:
This picture was taken when I was 9 months pregnant with Olivia! She was born in October of 2005....that's almost 6 years ago. That's about as recent as I'm willing to get! Sorry. Here are my 15 facts:
1. I have a problem with my weight.
2. I am a San Francisco Bay Area native.
3. Cheese is my favorite food (see #1).
4. I am afraid of flying roaches....the kind that live in FLORIDA!
5. I am addicted to Bubble Island on Facebook.
6. I haven't worn panty hose in over 4 years!
7. I have quite an extensive cookbook and magazine collection.
8. I prefer mountains to the beach.
9. I have a hard time getting through one whole day without Diet Coke (yea, I know).
10. I love being a Catholic.
11. LOST was my most favorite TV show of all time.
12. I enjoy a good thunderstorm.
13. I love being a home body with my kids and husband.
14. Sometimes, I take things (and people) for granted.
15. I wish we could afford a new house, or a remodel of our current one!
I can hardly wait for Day 2!