Monday, June 27, 2011

60 Day Photo Challenge - Day 28

*Post a picture of something you are afraid of*

Sadly, fear has had a very prominent place in my life ever since I can remember!  There are a TON of things I'm afraid of...but here are just a few:


Flying roaches!  These things DISGUST me!  This is the #1 reason I don't like living in Florida!


Flying...well, actually...I'm not so much afraid of flying as I am afraid of crashing!



Yes, I'm afraid of a recurrence.


Anyway, these are in no particular order and if you know me at all....these aren't a surprise.

2 comments:

KathY said...

I'm REALLY really glad that that awful creature on the screen is confined to the screen. And can't move :) !

p.s. I've got a question for you, Nancy, that I sent to you in an email letter.

noreen said...

Hi Nancy, I didn't know that roaches could fly. Yuck and double yuck! They crawl around in the Midwest here and that's bad enough but flying... that raises the level of grossness.