Sunday, July 17, 2011

You have GOT to see this!

About an hour after I put the girls to bed, I went in to check on them.  I do this because...well, they've been known to NOT stay in bed!  Sometimes I find them wandering around their room in various stages of play.  Tonight when I checked, they were both sound asleep!  However, THIS is how I found Olivia......



Somehow, she got herself wedged in the laundry basket and fell asleep!

I was curious to see if she was really asleep or if she was just faking it!

Nope...she's really sleeping!

With her hands over her chest!

5 comments:

noreen said...

That's hilarious Nancy! She must have either initially been playing and fell asleep or she liked the feeling of being surrounded. She's so sweet!

Just another wallflower said...

LOL How cute!!

Mary N. said...

Nancy,
That's too funny! I don't think I've ever seen a child fall asleep like that! She's so cute!

Just Be Real said...

Very cute Nancy. Nancy, thank you for all your encouragement. Yes, I do have that book. I am a terrible reader, and I get borde very easily, so I have yet to finish Hinds Feet. Blessings.

Judy Dudich said...

What a cutie patootie.