Over the last few weeks, I've come across some fantastic tidbits on the internet! I thought it was time to share a few with you....
1. 22 Holiday Children's Craft Projects: These are sooo cool! I especially love the Snow Globe Ornament and the Leaf Lanterns!
2. Are you in the mood for some soup? Doesn't this Winter Minestrone look delicious? Adding in the Italian Sausage will definitely appeal to may kids!
3. How about a "blog hop" called "Ten Days of.....". Everything from 10 Days of Crock Pot Cooking to 10 Days of Winning your Child's Heart! Tons and Tons of goodness here! It started on November 7th and concludes on the 18th! Enjoy!
4. It's that time of year again...St. Nicholas Day is only 25 days away! Are you ready? Visit the St. Nicholas Center for all of your celebration needs!
5. Another great site is "O Night Divine"....they haven't begun for this year yet but you are free to peruse the site and check out the archives. Look for their site to updated right after Thanksgiving!
6. Speaking of Thanksgiving, are you interested in the REAL First Thanksgiving? Why was I never taught about this when I was in school? And this actually brings up another good question....what else are they lying to us about? Never mind...don't answer that! BTW...here is another good article!
7. Apples, apples, apples and more apples!!!
Enjoy your weekend!!