Even with all the set backs, I was finally able to settle on a menu. I decided on 10 recipes that I will double. I will also include breakfast burritos that can be popped in the microwave in the morning before school.
Here is my menu:
- breakfast burritos (makes 4 servings) X2
- Farmhouse Chicken Casserole (13x9 pan) X2
- Marinated Ginger Shrimp (makes 6 servings) X2
- Sloppy Joe's (makes 5 servings) X2
- Slow Cooker Chicken Soup (makes 8 servings) X2
- Magnificent Casserole (13x9 pan) X2
- Polynesian Chicken (makes 6 servings) X2
- Kid Friendly Chicken Bites X2
- Farmers Casserole w/Ham (13x9 pan) X2
- Mini Meatloaves (makes 18 loaves) X2
- Crock Pot Pizza Soup X2
- 2 boxes gallon freezer bags
- aluminum casserole pans (13x9) X8
- aluminum foil
- plastic cling wrap
- plain white labels
- black sharpie
If any of the recipes I've listed here have interested you and you decide that you may like to have all the details of the recipe, just let me know and I'll be happy to email it to you! Just leave a comment!
I promise to show you all the details of my shopping and cooking process step by step (blow by blow).
More to come!