Monday, August 27, 2012

What I've been doing.....

I know there has been another (yawn) long pause in my posting.  Trust me, it's not for a lack of wanting to post!  It's simply because there just isn't enough hours in the day!  But, just to keep you interested (for those that still read this little blog), here are the posts I'm working on....

  • I AM still planning a Once-A-Month cooking day!  I have moved on from the planning stages and I have selected my menu.  This whole issue was delayed because our fridge broke down a few weeks ago.  Apparently, I'm not having much luck these days with appliances.  I will post my menu plans this week!
  • Back to School pictures.  We're now two weeks into the new school year and I have yet to post any pictures on my blog.  I will be sharing those this week too.
  • My trip to Atlanta to visit my good friend Monsignor Steven Lopes!  We had a wonderful time and I have pictures from that to share also.
  • My home management binder is moving right along.  I found Amelia's baptismal certificate yesterday (I didn't even know that it was lost) while looking in her memory box for some pictures.  I will get another installment on my progress posted soon!
  • Deals, deals, deals!  I have found some wonderful shopping deals lately!  I'm so excited about them that I will do an entire post with pictures!
  • I've decided to make my Christmas cards this year!  Quite an endeavor if you ask me!  I'm not sure I will save much money doing this, though.  I thought it would be cheaper because I had  a boat load of Nativity holy cards on hand...but as it turns out...buying the paper, envelopes, stamps, ink and scrapbook paper was a little pricey.  We won't even go into the amount we'll pay in postage....but I'll save that for my actual post!
So, as you can see, we've been busy here.  I promise to get these posted!

Have a wonderful Monday!

St. Monica, pray for us!

No comments: