- I AM still planning a Once-A-Month cooking day! I have moved on from the planning stages and I have selected my menu. This whole issue was delayed because our fridge broke down a few weeks ago. Apparently, I'm not having much luck these days with appliances. I will post my menu plans this week!
- Back to School pictures. We're now two weeks into the new school year and I have yet to post any pictures on my blog. I will be sharing those this week too.
- My trip to Atlanta to visit my good friend Monsignor Steven Lopes! We had a wonderful time and I have pictures from that to share also.
- My home management binder is moving right along. I found Amelia's baptismal certificate yesterday (I didn't even know that it was lost) while looking in her memory box for some pictures. I will get another installment on my progress posted soon!
- Deals, deals, deals! I have found some wonderful shopping deals lately! I'm so excited about them that I will do an entire post with pictures!
- I've decided to make my Christmas cards this year! Quite an endeavor if you ask me! I'm not sure I will save much money doing this, though. I thought it would be cheaper because I had a boat load of Nativity holy cards on hand...but as it turns out...buying the paper, envelopes, stamps, ink and scrapbook paper was a little pricey. We won't even go into the amount we'll pay in postage....but I'll save that for my actual post!
Have a wonderful Monday!
St. Monica, pray for us!