Sunday, October 7, 2012
Sunday Fun Links, Week 2
This morning, we are experiencing our Assumption Fall Festival hangover! We had a great time and in my opinion, it was a great success! This is the one place where I feel comfortable just "letting the kids go"! I hand them their tickets, tell them to check in with me at least once, and then...their off!
When we got home, they showed us all the prizes they had won at the bean bag toss and other fun booths and then.....promptly fell asleep! They were tuckered out! Amelia fell asleep on the living room floor...still in her clothes...with her face painted like a butterfly!
We now have to pick ourselves up, take showers and get ready for mass! Everyone is moving veeery sloooowly this morning.
Today, the links I've selected are a hodgepodge of sites I've visited over the last seven days. Here are my Fun Links for this week:
1. Homeschoolers out there....have you ever been to CurrClick? This is one of the best places to find fun activities and learning opportunities for your kids! Even if you don't homeschool, you can still do these activities! The prices are very low and you will not be disappointed!
2. Trattoria da Martina is an Italian cooking blog. I know it's all in Italian and so converting the recipes are a pain..but you can't beat the pictures and the authenticity of the recipes. If you are Italian, or are obsessed with Italian cooking like I am....you will enjoy this!
3. Have you been feeling the need to change up the look of your blog or website? Check out LeeLou Blogs! Lot's of free stuff there too!
4. I'm probably going to catch a lot of grief for posting this, but here is the 2012 Catholic Voting Guide from the USCCB. Many Catholics don't want to read it or don't want to know what's in it. I think this is because if they actually see in writing what they've been bashing conservative Catholics for saying...then it's harder for them to rationalize their thinking. Anyway, it's important that all Catholics understand the seriousness of this situation. It's serious for the future of our nation...and it's extremely serious for our eternal soul.
5. Here's one most of need: 5 Rosary Resources for Busy Moms!!
Well, I think that's enough to keep you busy! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Enjoy your family! Enjoy your day of rest!
Check out last week's post: Sunday Fun Links, Week 1