Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Fun Links - Week 3

I'm trying to get back on a regular posting schedule.  Strangely enough, blogging is cathartic for me.  It gives me an outlet to express myself, even if my expressions are not popular.

Since the holidays are approaching...I thought I would share some of my favorite places to visit at this time of year.  Some are new and some I've shared before.  Either way, enjoy your holiday preparations!


Stocking Stuffer ideas....by age group!  Great ideas!

Art Journaling for Kids....what a cool way to begin journaling!  This is something I will begin on January 1st!!  More on this later!

You've Been Jingled!!!  Start a new holiday tradition in your neighborhood!  This is such a great idea!  I think, hands down, this is my favorite!

Paper Christmas Tree craft!  I think these are awesome!  Wouldn't these look lovely on a mantel with varying sizes!  Oh, the things I could do if I had MORE TIME!!!

Children's Advent Wreath!  When your kids are too little for real candles....this is awesome!!

Rustic Snowflake ornament!  I think this is a great craft!  It's so beautiful and would make a wonderful gift!

I'm challenging you to start a new tradition this holiday season!  It may be that it's time to take a step out of your comfort zone and try something different.  Whatever you choose to do, make sure you are making special memories for your kids!  Remember, these are the things that they will pass on to their own children!

Enjoy!

No comments: