Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Look!

As you can see, I've been doing a little redecorating here on my blog.  It is still under construction at the moment.  I'm trying to get all my resources together for my menu bar.  I will do a complete separate post in the coming days on how this make over came to be, but, just know that I am very happy with how it has turned out!

On this Tuesday morning, I wanted to share with you a blog post that I read this morning.  It touched my heart greatly.  Sometimes, I can feel overwhelmed with all that's going on in my life.  At times, I'm so frustrated that I forget to be thankful for all the blessings that God has given me.  I think this can be sinful.  Either way, I was encouraged by this blog post and wanted to share this encouragement with you.  I beg you to take a few minutes to read this post.  It's short and sweet, and to the point.

I want to thank Kelly from the Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking for posting this.  It changed my life today.  Click HERE to read!

2 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Nancy like the new look. Calming. Hugs my dear.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

The redesign is beautiful, Nancy! So peaceful.