Friday, September 26, 2008

Post Chemo #1, Day 2

Last night was ok. I was able to eat dinner (chicken and rice...mostly rice). I took all my medications. I didn't have any nausea but I had awful, awful heartburn. I felt like everything I ate was sitting right in my chest most of the night. I slept ok, but somehow, Amelia ended up in bed with us. I finally got up about 4:30am and moved to the chair. I haven't really been back to sleep again.
I took my temp this morning....98.6 on the dot. I do have a pretty intense headache though. Took some motrin for that. I plan to go to work today...at least from about 8:00am until somewhere around 10:00am when I have to go for my Nuelasta shot.
No nausea this morning yet. I'm eating some toasted pumpkin bread so I have something on my stomach to take my other morning meds.
My limbs (mostly my hands) feel very shaky. I'm having to type very slow to get my fingers to work correctly. This of course, could just be related to old age!!! I guess I can start to blame every downfall of mine on chemo, cancer or old age!! It couldn't possibly be just my own character flaws...right?

Well, I'll touch base later today although it appears Blogger will be down for awhile at around 4:00pm. Anyway..here is my Chemo Meter for today at 6:00am:


Fatigue Meter: 2
Nausea Meter: 0
Anxiety Meter: 1
Vomiting Meter: 0
Pain Meter: 0
Overall Meter: 1

No comments: