Friday, July 16, 2010

Conference Time!!

I'll be in Tampa all of today and tomorrow (that would be Friday and Saturday) for a Catholic Homeschooling Conference!  I will be home Saturday night with pictures and details!  I'm very excited about this little jaunt across the state.....for one thing, I get to drive over there with several people I love and don't get to see nearly enough....and...I get some time away to rejuvinate my spirit in preparation for our first year of homeschooling! 

I look forward to sharing  my experiences with everyone!  See you soon~

2 comments:

aspiring... said...

Will be thinkin' 'bout ya, prayin' for ya, too... :), aspiring

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I hope that you're having a wonderful time! I really enjoyed a Catholic homeschool conference that I attended last year. :)