1. For the mild weather we have been having here in Jacksonville! It's been perfect for being outside and enjoying nature....not too hot and not too cold! Perfect for springtime!
2. For the overnight trip we took as a family last week! Even though it was only a short jaunt to the beach, we enjoyed ourselves immensely! We got to play in the ocean, swim in the hotel pool and have a yummy dinner of fresh seafood (crab)!
3. For a husband who isn't afraid (or reluctant) to do regular household duties to help out his exhausted wife. Doing the dishes, making the kids lunches and cleaning up after an aging dog who had an accident on the carpet are just some of the sacrifices my husband makes after a hard day of work.
4. For our seminarians! Having 3 of them "home" during Holy Week was a true blessing! Having them assisting on the altar in their vestments (cassock and laced surplice) is just incredible! What a sight!
5. For the restored health of my sister-in-law, MJ. She was ill with an upper respiratory infection and then had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotics! This landed her in ICU for a few days but I am happy to report that she has made a full recovery! Thanks be to God!
This felt good.....to look for God's blessings and share them! From now on, Wednesdays will be my day of thanks!
Please join in on this humbling meme! Take a few minutes to focus on your blessings and then visit Judy so you can take part!